Complaint Review: Galleria Usa, Simple Escapes

• Updated: Wed, December 21, 2005

• Reported By:camden New Jersey
Galleria Usa, Simple Escapes
Nationwide U.S.A.

Galleria Usa, Simple Escapes misled me to believe i was trying something not buying into a program which debits monthly in 2 account names Ripoff Internet

*Consumer Comment: AOL handed me over on the phone 2 Simple Escapes

i attempted to get a free trial in GEVALIA the screen went blank as soon as my bank info was completed to my mind it didn't go thru but in these times i should have known it was a scam to get my banking info and recieve nothing. for every free trial you have to purchase something and this requires your account info being utilized on-line sometimes without conssent so my advise is DON'T BUY!! if you need to give such vital info with nothing between you but a machine however technologically advanced a con is a con is a con...

karynin camdennj
camden, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2005 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Galleria-Usa-Simple-Escapes/nationwide/Galleria-Usa-Simple-Escapes-misled-me-to-believe-i-was-trying-something-not-buying-into-a-149873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Galleria Usa, Simple Escapes

AOL handed me over on the phone 2 Simple Escapes

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

While on the telephone with America Online, they transferred me over to one of their specials. Simple Escapes was their special. The special was to receive this card which saved you money on motels and stores. They hooked me with the one line of 20% off all purchases at Walmart. I was like WOW, right! After all, 90% of my shopping is done at Walmart. Even if I had to pay the 19.95 a month after the 30 day trial, that was an awesome deal.

Of course this card was a peice of paper that didn't do anything. I called several times to cancel, but the 800 number to cancel just kept ringing and then repeating its jargen. I couldn't get my bank to stop the charges, so after about 6 months of the charges of several different amounts I closed my account.

I couldn't report this as my own report because they wanted too much information about the company simple escapes, and since its been over a year, I no longer have the telephone numbers (even though they were fake anyway) or any of their other fony information.

I do blame aol for handing me over to Simple Escapes to rip me off. I guess because it was aol who transfered the call, I thought it was atleast legit.

unlucky in Michigan