Complaint Review: Gallery 13 in St. Pete

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: The Truth — Tampa Florida United States of America
Gallery 13 in St. Pete
624 1st. Ave. South St. Pete, Florida United States of America

Gallery 13 in St. Pete Rob Ali ,Owner, Art Thief In Plain Sight! Karma will get him in the End! St. Pete, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: FALSE REPORT! PLEASE READ

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Creepy Losers

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: FALSE REPORT! PLEASE READ.

Previous descriptions of these people (idiots, weirdos, etc.) is actually being kind. The owner reminds me of some Cult leader living in his own "Crazy Mind"! He has had this art selling scam for years. He was in Clearwater, then Orlando and now to St. Pete. Where will he move next. If you researched him - he says he has a 40,000 sq, ft, showroom in Orlando (This guy is full of it). He actually has a Pep Rally(This is when it gets real weird) for his sales people before they go out in their own cars with their trunks filled with artwork and go Door to Door trying to sell artwork. Turnover rate is monthly if not weekly. You would have to sell 50 to 75 paintings a week at $35. each to make the $400. to $600. that he says you can make. Stay Far Far Away from these people. They will only use you and throw you to the curb.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gallery-13-in-St-Pete/St-Pete-Florida-33701/Gallery-13-in-St-Pete-Rob-Ali-Owner-Art-Thief-In-Plain-Sight-Karma-will-get-him-in-the-1016923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gallery 13 in St. Pete

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

FALSE REPORT! PLEASE READ

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

The previous report is from someone who wanted to sell me prints. Not from anyone who ever worked here. When I found that this suppliers business was taking a turn for the worse, I decided to not buy from them because I only buy from credible sources and in return, he wrote this report about me and my company. Anyone can sense his frustrations in this report, but I assure you that

#1. I am not a cult leader. We are not weirdos. This is almost funny.  I'm simply the Owner of an awesome art company, that consists of awesome people, that sells framed pictures.

#2 This is not a scam. Again, we are just an art company. We wholesale framed art to offices and homes for decorating, we supply furniture stores and Interior Designers. There isn't any scamming going on here.

#3 This person never worked here. I haven't been hiring for months.  He is simply a guy who is bitter about his current situation. I have never done any business with this person. He has never met me in person. We have only spoken on the phone.

#4 We are like family here. I don't throw anyone to any curbs. There are a number of us here that have worked together for 10, or more years and I would do anything for the people that work here.

If you are considering Gallery 13 for any reason, please do not cast any judgement from this persons post. Give us a call and see for yourself.   Thank you for taking the time to read this.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Creepy Losers

AUTHOR: Michelle - ()

Yeah, I worked for these losers for a few days. Rode around trying to sell pictures door to door. They act like they are making all this money while driving beat up cars full of crappy pictures no one wants to buy. They live together like some kind of cult and the owner is a disgusting old guy that tried to get me to go out with him everyday and night. I found out on the internet that he had been arrested for fraud and just never went back. You don't want anything to do with these degenerates, they're a bunch of creepy losers.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

FALSE REPORT! PLEASE READ.

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

#3 This person never worked here. I haven't been hiring for months.  He is simply a guy who is bitter about his current situation. I have never done any business with this person. He has never met me in person. We have only spoken on the phone.