Complaint Review: Gallery Furniture

• Submitted: Wed, June 10, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 10, 2009

• Reported By:Decatur Georgia
Gallery Furniture
2511 Roosevelt Hwy. College Park, Georgia U.S.A.

Gallery Furniture put furniture on layway and can"t pay whole layway ,they want give me store credit ,they taking my money and not giving me any furniture or nothing,the contract says no refund or exchange ,and i understand but the money I have invested I will lose College Park Georgia

I put some furniture on layway on 2-17-09 at Gallery Furniture,I had 90 days to pay my layway and my unemployment ran out and I went to them to see if I can get the furniture ,Inwhich I feel like I paid into the layway.I was told that they would not seperate layway and the layway contract reads as,Deposits andpayments on laywayss are non refundable and this sale final ,no refunds & exchanges and all tried to do was get what money that I had paid on the furniture and they screwing people over,so please carefull when shopping there.

Decatur, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2009 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gallery-Furniture/College-Park-Georgia-30337/Gallery-Furniture-put-furniture-on-layway-and-cant-pay-whole-layway-they-want-give-me-st-460435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gallery Furniture