Complaint Review: Gallery Homestore

• Reported By: Sapphirre — Kent Washington
Gallery Homestore
256 Sunrise Highway, Suite 1-159 Rockville Centre, New York USA

Gallery Homestore sells defective laptops in Rockville Centre New York

I purchased a Refurbished HP Pavillion dv7 from Gallery Homestore, the day I got it I powered it up and ther was this green haze all over, so after I set it up I rebooted and it the green was gone so I thought nothing more if it.  It now has come back and HP says the monitor needs replacing for $250.00 I dont have that kind of money. So I called Gallery and said you expect me to pay for a broken laptop which came like that. They said contact the manufactuer and they quoted $250.00, I told both companies I am disabled and low income and use the net for grocery shoping and actually all of my shopping, I have no car.  So being without a laptop is going to be really hard for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gallery-Homestore/Rockville-Centre-New-York-11570/Gallery-Homestore-sells-defective-laptops-in-Rockville-Centre-New-York-1066428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gallery Homestore