Complaint Review: Gamache And Myers

• Submitted: Mon, December 01, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 01, 2008

• Reported By:Blue Springs Missouri
Gamache And Myers
1000 Camera Avenue Saint Louis, Missouri U.S.A.

Gamache And Myers Placed hold on my bank assets for under $500 debt owed Saint Louis Missouri

I was notified by the sheriff's office in Saint Louis County and also by my bank that Gamache and Myers had frozen my bank assets for a debt owed supposedly of $451. When I called Gamache and Meyer, they said that I had paid $694 on the original debt and still owed $6. The remaining amount was "interest". When I later called asking to make a payment, they would not tell me how to make a payment and would not accept any kind of payment arrangements. They said they sent me a letter via mail, which I never received. They said they would "resend me the letter" to tell me how to make a payment. In the meantime, I am unable to access my checking and savings account. I have never received the letter they supposedly resent to me explaining how to make a payment.

Blue Springs, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2008 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gamache-And-Myers/Saint-Louis-Missouri-63126/Gamache-And-Myers-Placed-hold-on-my-bank-assets-for-under-500-debt-owed-Saint-Louis-Misso-1033486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gamache And Myers