Complaint Review: Gamal Jamil

• Updated: Thu, August 27, 2009

• Reported By: Jim — Lynchburg Virginia USA
Gamal Jamil
574 Main Street Tonawanda, New York United States of America

Gamal Jamil Leisure Living Poolsupplies.com R & P Pools Changed Companies but is still committing fraud and ripping people off Lynchburg, Virginia

I recently had the displeasure of having to deal with Gamal Jamil. I wish I had did my research about him, before dealing with him or his company. I purchased an item for my pool off E-bay and had called him to process my payment over the phone, after leaving numerous voicemails and messages, I finally spoke with someone that said he was very busy and would return a phone call the next day, in the mean time they took my credit card info for payment. I was charged twice and never got a return phone call from him. I received the item and it wasn't even the right product. He pulled the old bait and switch. I have since contacted Gamal at Leisure Living and everytime I  called I got the run around about supposedly sending out the correct item. I have yet to get the item I originally ordered and have filed a complaint with the NYS Attorney Generals office. Now I have no product, but he has my money!!

My advice to anyone who has the choice, DO NOT buy from this scammer. He has obviously not learned his lesson and continues to scam and rip people off!!!

He obvious keeps changing companies around dodging the bullet while continuing to fraud the public. Your time has come, you will get what you rightly deserve!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2009 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gamal-Jamil/Tonawanda-New-York-14150/Gamal-Jamil-Leisure-Living-Poolsuppliescom-R-P-Pools-Changed-Companies-but-is-still-com-486279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gamal Jamil