Complaint Review: Game Face Web Design

• Submitted: Tue, October 13, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, October 14, 2009

• Reported By: Charles — Chicago Illinois U.S.A.
Game Face Web Design
www.fatfreegoogle.com Internet United States of America

Game Face Web Design Bram Moreinis Liars and Thieves. Will rip you off. Internet

*Author of original report: Oops Sorry! I had incorrect information!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: RE: Charles/Mike of Nett Solutions?

This company operates under a couple names, PPC Tarmac, Fat Free Google (www.fatfreegoogle.com) and even Game Face Web Design.  No matter the company name, the reality is that they lie and distort what other companies do in order to gain your business.  They also try to play off that services that they include in their pricing are so valuable and that they don't have a large markup. Ha!!  A quick look on their website www.fatfreegoogle.com shows that for every $100 a client pays for Google marketing, only $25 goes to PPC or click charges.  They retain the rest!  Wow.  I don't know about you but 75% profit margin is pretty darn high!

The leader of these thieves and scam artists is Bram Moreinis.  He concocts all the wild lies that he and his people tell potential clients and they even post some of these lies on their website.  They are such scam artists, they don't even list where their office is located!  It should be from a prison cell, as they are crooks and liars.

Stay away from these guys.  There are many reputable companies who can help you market and don't need to lie about their competition in order to gain market share.  Bram Moreinis and his people at PPC Tarmac, Game Face Web Design, and Fat Free Google should be avoided at all costs.  Too bad I didn't know then what I know know or I would have saved myself a lot of money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2009 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Game-Face-Web-Design/internet/Game-Face-Web-Design-Bram-Moreinis-Liars-and-Thieves-Will-rip-you-off-Internet-508752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Game Face Web Design

Oops Sorry! I had incorrect information!

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

My earlier posting about Bram Moreinis and Game Face Web Design, Fat Free Google was wrong.  I am very sorry.  I was given some erroneous information and jumped the gun.  Please disregard my posting from yesterday.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

RE: Charles/Mike of Nett Solutions?

AUTHOR: bmoreinis - (USA)

To Whom It May Concern,

We used to name the companies upon which we based "Biz.Net", a Flat Fee Google Reseller, described in "http://fatfreegoogle.com".

On the morning of the 13th, we received a call from "Mike", asking about Fat Free Google and mentioning Nett Solutions.  He seemed to know a lot more about PPC than he let on, and we traced his phone number to Irvine, CA, home of Nett Solutions, one of the companies that inspired our creation of Biz.Net based on the personal experience of two of our clients.

There are many other websites (including Rip Off Report) that portray Nett Solutions, LocalAdLink and Netbiz the way we portray Biz.net.  We felt it prudent to remove those references and did so as a precautionary measure.

Later that day, we received a "Cease and Desist" email from a lawyer, Beth S, Kuttler, Esq, representing Nett Solutions. By that time, we had removed the reference.

Today, a Google Alert alerted us this Rip Off Report placed yesterday by some anonymous person named Charles.

Sincerely,