Complaint Review: Game Stop

• Updated: Sun, April 25, 2010

• Reported By: ptrphilli — Greer South Carolina USA
Game Stop
3935 Pelham Road Greenville, South Carolina United States of America

Game Stop Miss Leading Customer And False Informantion Greenville South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: LOL is correct

*Author of original report: Freedom Of Speech

*General Comment: Your complaint

The Week Before April 3rd of 2010 Me and One Of My Friends Want Game Stop I Got A Demo Of This Game Monster Quest And If You Preorder It You Can Get The Game Controller and 500 Wii Points For 60.00 And What I've Been Told Is You Have A Week Before The Game Out So The Week Of April 16th Which One Week Before Game Out I Want Back Up To The Store To Preorder It They're Not Taken Any More Preorders Damn What A Bad Ass Beat So I Contact Customer Service And The Area Manger Contact Me He Said That Have One For Until Friday No Problem Thnks For Your Help So Today Which Is April 23, 2010 I Pick Up The Game With No Problem But I've Been RipOff There Was No Wii Points And I Shouldn't Be Hold Responseable For The Store Employee's Etc And What They So Techaly They Owed Me 500 Wii Points And Until They They Are Curse With A Curse

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2010 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Game-Stop/Greenville-South-Carolina-29615/Game-Stop-Miss-Leading-Customer-And-False-Informantion-Greenville-South-Carolina-595870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Game Stop

LOL is correct

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

You are a serious loser.  If I were Gamestop I'd throw you out of the store.

What an illiterate jerk.

Anyone who can't talk without cussing does not deserve any consideration at all.

By the way, freedom of speech does not protect speech on privately operated forums.  You are ALLOWED to post here and the owners are within their rights to delete anything they like.  I have no idea why they let posts like this stay.

Freedom Of Speech

AUTHOR: ptrphilli - (USA)

first off kiss my ass and second its freedom of speech and third if you have a problem you bitch ass kiss my ass and if still have a problem suck it

#3 General Comment

Your complaint

AUTHOR: LOL - (United States of America)

You seriously need to learn how to use a spell checker. I personally don't like game stop either but people like you make those of us with legitimate complaints look like idiots.

Stop with the redneck slang and the part with a curse. Wow sir you are sad or a 15 year old immature brat. Also have you ever heard of punctuations?

If I ran a retail outlet I wouldn't do anything for you either with that stupid immature attitude. Almost makes people who have read this thinking you are making this up just for your benefit.

Ive had issues in the past with game stop missing out on premium reserves but as it said in the fine print (which I'm sure someone with your IQ does not read) they reserve the right at anytime to change dates on reserve premiums and any other reservation item without notice.

So please I just wish people would stop with the lackluster complaints and terrible grammar in all these ripoff reports. No 1 will take you seriously. Makes us think there is an immature adolescent (is that to big a word for you? Look it up in a thesaurus) typing your kind of comments.