Complaint Review: Game Tag

• Updated: Sun, March 24, 2013

• Reported By: justin17 — Bossier City Louisiana
Game Tag

Game Tag Game Tag is a complete scam and will steal your account Internet

Game tag is a complete scam. I received an email two weeks ago from the tag team stating that my account was on hold saying they couldn't log into it. I reset the password and found my security questions weren't working either. I called swtor and my security questions were altered. After getting this fixed, I replied to game tag with the updated security questions and password information as they asked. I replied asked if this was them and if I needed to be worried about anything in terms of account security but no response. Two weeks later I got the same email from tag team stating my account was on hold as they could not access it. That was four days ago. I emailed them back telling them my concerns and issues I was having. I left a detailed message stating how this has happened twice and a number to contact me back. Two days ago I tried the 24/7 live customer support. The support is not live as they state. I left 3 messages and still no response. I have stated my password information was changed as well as my email information. It looks like game tag stole my account. So I want to warn any people out there to not use game tag. I looked at reviews thinking everything was okay and this was a legit place. That is not the case. You run a 50/50 or less chance that you will get paid or account stolen seeing as how my brother sold his account to game tag a month ago with no problems. Customer support is definitely lacking whether you try emailing back, 24/7 live support or posting on the facebook page. The facebook page actually blocks users from posting directly on the page...I know why now. So buyers and sellers beware of using game tag.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2013 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Game-Tag/internet/Game-Tag-Game-Tag-is-a-complete-scam-and-will-steal-your-account-Internet-1037588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Game Tag