Complaint Review: Game Tag

• Submitted: Fri, April 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 24, 2012

• Reported By: Kevin — Brookville Pennsylvania United States of America
Game Tag

Game Tag gametag.com Purchased account and never got my account. Tried to contact with no resolution. Five days, no order number and no replies. Internet

*Author of original report: They delivered to my @juno email so all is good

I have made my purchase a few days ago from these guys. I have still to get an order number from them. I did email them about the order number and status. They didnt seem to know anything about it. I incuded in an email to them all my information including when and what was ordered.

I have yet to hear anything from them. I did inquire as to the status of the situation including all my information again and days later nothing heard back from them. I since have attempted to contact them and still nothing from them. They seem to have a total disregard for customers and providing any kind of customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2012 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Game-Tag/internet/Game-Tag-gametagcom-Purchased-account-and-never-got-my-account-Tried-to-contact-with-no-874807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Game Tag

They delivered to my @juno email so all is good

AUTHOR: anonymous - (USA)

I feel the need to post my final update on this order

Looks like the reasonf or the lack of replies/delivery was that they were replying to my @juno.com email rather than by gmail. Had no clue that the juno email was the primary email on my paypal account.

Corrected the issue and everything went splendid!