Complaint Review: Game War

• Updated: Wed, June 12, 2013

• Reported By: MisterNiceGuy — Alabama
Game War
Gamewar.com Internet USA

Game War Do not trust me, it is a scam, I have waited some time and have not received payment and no word from them! Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: We don't trust you as you said yourself

I went to gamewar.com some time ago, as normal i got a quote and I said okay good that's fine. Then they said wait about 12 hours for payment, didn't get it after 4 days, I sent them a message to them asking about it and have not heard from them in a week, so far I have no account or money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Game-War/internet/Game-War-Do-not-trust-me-it-is-a-scam-I-have-waited-some-time-and-have-not-received-pay-1058650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Game War

#1 Consumer Suggestion

We don't trust you as you said yourself

AUTHOR: Victor - ()

Your title says

"Do not trust me"

Glad you pointed that out. It sounds like you're trying to breach the copyright agreements of the game publishers for your own personal greed. You then provide no proof proving you even did business with this company. You fail to read what others have said to do to resolve these matters and waiting a week for payment isn't uncommon as you're a vendor selling to them but it depends on your agreement which being that you didn't read the game publishers agreement clearly, I'm sure you skipped over their agreement as well.