Complaint Review: GameCoolG

GameCoolG
Internet USA

GameCoolG Stole money from me without delivering service Internet

GameCoolG is a SCAM.

GameCoolG Manual Gold stole money from me and didn't deliver a service. They promise 5 minute delivery on World Of Warcraft gold - but its been a week and I still havent recieved anything. They have billed my account, taken my money, and I have contacted the customer service chat line (as they tell you to do on their website) every day. Every time I talk to one of their reps they tell me they will contact me in 6 hours - but to no avail! Ha. Big suprise right?

To make matters worse - they can't give me gold because they are "out of stock". They probably shouldn't have taken my money then!

So after 24 hours I realized it was a scam - and I followed their tedius refund policy and it said I would have a refund within 24 hours. Dundundun, guess what! No refund and its been 3 days. Ha.

Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT use their service. It is a total scam, Im still waiting for my delivery.

I repeat: GameCoolG is a SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2013 11:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GameCoolG/internet/GameCoolG-Stole-money-from-me-without-delivering-service-Internet-1053933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GameCoolG