Complaint Review: GameEST.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 10, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 15, 2012

• Reported By: David — Hatfield Nationwide United Kingdom
GameEST.com

GameEST.com Gameest INT'L NETWORK SALES CO LTD Ripped off by these guys Internet, Internet

*Author of original report: Stll luckless

I tried to buy some ingame currency for a game I play, EVE online. After 1 week I still had not received what I paid for and had heard nothing from them. After numerous "chats" with there online support I gave up and started searching them on google. Very quickly I see they are scammers and have lots of unhappy customers.

All I got from their support was checking, please wait. Or disconnected and completely ignored. Please wait, checking and they didnt even know what I wanted half the time. Obviously didnt care either.

Finally I asked for either delivery or refund and got "sorry ,it's night time here,our boss is not here,we don't have authorised to refund" which I see they say on many cases to people just before ignoring them completely. Since then I have had no word from them and they are not talking to me any more lol

I have given up trying to talk to them now and they can keep the money. I just want to warn people to stay away from these useless scammers!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2012 05:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GameESTcom/internet/GameESTcom-Gameest-INTL-NETWORK-SALES-CO-LTD-Ripped-off-by-these-guys-Internet-Internet-836958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GameEST.com

Stll luckless

AUTHOR: Corona - (United Kingdom)

I managed to speak to them once more was told item I wanted was still not in stock. Their web site still says "In Stock" which was why I ordered from them in first place. No sorry, no hint of when may be delivered or even an email or anything. I got item is not available, we will be in touch "Thankyou!"

Crap...