Complaint Review: GameFly

• Submitted: Sun, February 06, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, February 06, 2011

• Reported By: Tinman — Conway South Carolina United States of America

GameFly gamefly, Gamefly, gameFly Harassment , Internet

I had GameFly for about 3 months, during that time I recieved several emails about my games not getting returned. I had only recieved three games during my first month. I had the 2 out plan. I played them, beat them, and returned them, all within a reasonable time, yet I still got the emails. I had to add additional games to "myQ" because all the games that I wanted (and the the reasons I signed up -Fable 3, Star Wars II, DarkStar One, etc...- were out of stock. So I added more games that I didn't want. Well, guess what, none of them arrived. They were listed as "Available". I told them about it, then after I called, every single one of my games availablitity went to "Very Low". I emailed them, and they said that it happens, and I needed to add more games and be realistic about what I got. After a few more emails from them, it was "Take every game out that you don't want, and we'll send you the ones you do". So, I did it. And didn't get my games. I cancelled my account when I moved down south. I was unable to get to a computer for 3 days, but when I did, they told me I was going to be charged for the games. I told them the games had been returned, I was filing a report with the BBB, and not to contact me again. Today, I recieved and email from "Adam B" saying "Thank you for being a member of GameFly. If we can be of further assistance, please let us know." Please keep this in mind before you sign up with them. If you ever talk to a real person on staff, they are usually from another country so you can't understand them, and they were ALWAYS rude and acted like I was wasting their time. I will never join them again, and I urge everyone to avoid them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2011 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GameFly/internet/GameFly-gamefly-Gamefly-gameFly-Harassment-Internet-691641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GameFly