Complaint Review: GameFly.com

• Submitted: Tue, March 16, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, March 16, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — Rhode Island United States of America
GameFly.com

GameFly.com Gamefly.com blame me for a lost game and won't admit their fault , Internet

This is going to be long but trust me it will benefit you if you read the whole thing.

I rented a game(Mass Effect 2) from Gamefly.com. I received the game in three days but when I open the sleeve and found the wrong game is inside the sleeve. They shipped me Mass Effect 1 instead of Mass Effect 2. I reported a shipping problem on their website and they shipped me Mass Effect 2 again. I shipped back the Mass Effect 1 in the Mass Effect 2 sleeve. Couple days later I got Mass Effect 2 in the mail. This time the correct game is in the sleeve.

When they received the game(Mass Effect 1) I returned they want to charge me $47.49 to replace Mass Effect 2. I told them no and sent multiple email explaining I received the wrong game but they won't listen and claim I was the first renter of the game and they don't make mistakes. They told me I have to pay $47.49 to replace. I ended up paying the $47.49 and cancel the service.

If you are looking to rent from gamefly.com. I suggest you don't because Gamefly.com is a rip off. A year ago I was on here and I saw people have posted comments saying this company has turned around but it hasn't. Don't rent from them. Gamefly.com will blame you for any games they lost and charge you for replacement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2010 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GameFlycom/internet/GameFlycom-Gameflycom-blame-me-for-a-lost-game-and-wont-admit-their-fault-Internet-581768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GameFly.com