Complaint Review: GameIM

• Updated: Thu, May 17, 2012

• Reported By:Sandiego California
GameIM
http://www.gameim.com/ Internet U.S.A.

GameIM is such a ripoff and tried to scam Interent

*Consumer Comment: good price and great service

*Consumer Comment: Excellent site,you can trust!

*Consumer Comment: This site is a legitimate

When I bought the Maple Meso from the GameIM (Which I Bought was 300Million Meso) they said to use Western Union when i used paypal. Then I said no i don't want to and they didn't reply and ignored me. when I called them they sucked at english and there was a chinese background noise. Next When I tried to do it again they said I would need A Credit Card 4digit csw and picture of a credit card. Isn't this such a ripoff? here read this when i was talking to the board chat

THis is what the person wrote

Elements of your order require that we be supplied with a copy of a legal photo ID for your accounts credit card holder and the front of the credit card used to order services. We would prefer this be delivered via email to services@gameim.com, however you may also send a high-quality fax to 0086-519-86652615.

we only need the last four numbers , signature and validity in the credit card.. you can cover the three CVV codes and left numbers of the credit card.

we can promise that we will keep it secret for ever.

[Visitor] excuse me rachel why do you need these information??

[Visitor] rachel?

[Visitor] are you trying to make sure this payment is really from us, because we paid it through the paypal which is a

[Visitor] safe site

[Visitor] that i can trust

[Visitor] rachel are you trying to scam us???

[Visitor] are you trying to scam??

[rachel] no

[rachel] We just want to make a confirmation

[Visitor] excuse me rachel, i have p[aid good money and i would just like to recieve the meso

[Visitor] and why would you need all of these??? for example last four digits signature and the photo ID? are you trying to steal the credit card??

[Visitor] excuse me rachel???

[Visitor] I have paid the money so why don't you pay the meso please this is turning out to be very weird and suspicious....

[rachel] We may contact you by phone to check the payment information at the very first time. May I have your contact phone please?

[Visitor] *** *** ****

[rachel] ok

[Visitor] could you call now please?

[Visitor] rachel?? are you there???

[Visitor] rachel

[Visitor] rachel??

[Visitor] okay this is kind of weird right now...

[rachel] hi

[Visitor] hello

[Visitor] pay the meso

[rachel] You are from asian ?

[rachel] :)

[Visitor] yes

[rachel] I see

[Visitor] are you chinese??

[rachel] I want to check a picture of your credit card

[rachel] we only need the last four numbers , signature and validity in the credit card.. you can cover the three CVV codes and

I just wanted the meso but they said no..........

Personwhogotrippedofff
Sandiego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2008 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GameIM/internet/GameIM-is-such-a-ripoff-and-tried-to-scam-Interent-366297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GameIM

good price and great service

AUTHOR: Grover Bradley - (United States of America)

Great game prices and cheaper than other sites, they have good customer service and support.

100% legit and fast delivery.

I will not be buying games from any other place. Not only are the games cheaper, but they provide great customer service.

Excellent site,you can trust!

AUTHOR: Jonathan Noah - (United States of America)

Gameim.com is a very great site, it's fast and reliable.
Also helpful services, thank you for your excellent communication in answering my questions. I would say the game on your site were pretty cool and the prices were cheaper than other game stores. The quality and variety are excellent and my first purchased was done smoothly. I'm going to recommend you to the rest of the game players and I'm very pleased!
What an efficient company!

This site is a legitimate

AUTHOR: Hannah Renata - (United States of America)

I also met this problem when I ordered first time,I provided my pictures and then they delivered my gold at once.They only want to verify my credit card after that they can delivery.The customer service said that  they have been deceived many times by the customers who stole others card.The payment must be returned when the paypal checked the account.So they must check our picture of licence and credit card.