Complaint Review: GameTag

• Reported By: JohnathanB — Le Sueur Minnesota
GameTag
Internet USA

GameTag Gametag.com Failed to Deliver my product Le Sueur Internet

Playing games is a great pass time for me, and instead of starting over sometimes I enjoy continuing someone else progress to make it better. In this case I did attemt at purchessing an account so that I could "max out" the remaining stats.

I didn't really think much of it until now that I should use reviews of said websites. It's very unprofessional and the way they handle business is inappropate. I wouldn't do any further business with them or their partent company G2s.com

-John

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2014 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GameTag/internet/GameTag-Gametagcom-Failed-to-Deliver-my-product-Le-Sueur-Internet-1155164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GameTag