Complaint Review: GameTag

GameTag
Internet USA

GameTag Took my Account and Didn't Pay. What a scam Internet

*Author of original report: Paid & Resolved

I sold my account to gametag.com on May 14 2013.

Hi thank you for your submission.

An agent will now review your order. Please make sure all information is accurate so we can avoid any delays that could occur with your order. If all information is accurate, no additional work is required to be completed on your end. Please wait for an agent to contact you by email if we have any additional questions.

Upon approval of your submission, please allow up to 12 hours for us to issue payment if you selected an instant payment option. If you are requesting a payment by Bank Transfer, Bank Check, or Western Union, please refrain from sending us any bank or address information until our agent approves your submission. Upon approval, we will request that you provide us this information on an additional confirmation page. Once you have submitted this information, please allow up to 24 hours for us to issue payment by Bank Transfer, Bank Check, or Western Union.

If you are looking for an update on your submission order status, please use the information we provided below in order to track your submission.

Account Submission Offer ID: A2366744

If you have any further inquiries, please contact customer support, or visit our support knowledge base.

The submission part took about a week to confirm, and then was assigned to an agent. They sent me a confirmation email, telling me to confirm I own the account and my Paypal info. I filled out my info, and I sent them an email.

It's been nearly 2 weeks now. I have heard nothing back from them, they have changed my email info and my game account info. I have contacted them an endless amount of times. Their live chat does not work, nor does any form of support. The lack of communication with this company is ridiculous. I recommend that you do NOT engage in transactions with this company. They will take everything from you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GameTag/internet/GameTag-Took-my-Account-and-Didnt-Pay-What-a-scam-Internet-1056115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GameTag

Paid & Resolved

AUTHOR: Chris - ()

Believe it's fair to due my part and let people know that I was indeed paid for my account. As others have pointed out, the process can be time consuming depending on the game when you first sell to them for the first time. The process was easier for my friend who got paid right away. I don't know why this is and they never told me. That said they are trustworthy and I can recommend them if you intend to engage in transactions with this company.