Complaint Review: GameTag.com

GameTag.com Gametag Change login info on FFXI Account Internet

*Author of original report: Resolved - Excellent Company

*Author of original report: Still Terrible service

*Author of original report: Worst Customer Service ever

After trying to sell my FFXI account to them for 2 weeks, suddenly my login info is changed and I'm unable to access my account.  I've not heard from them for days after multiple attempts to reach out to them.  I've tried to use their "Live" support but there's never a real person available.  They have replied last week but were terribly slow and now haven't replied.  Extremely upset over this, still no information from them if they accepted the sale and their tracking said it's "Awaiting your reply" as if I need to reply back even though I've reached out multiple times to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 08:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GameTagcom/internet/GameTagcom-Gametag-Change-login-info-on-FFXI-Account-Internet-938227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GameTag.com

Resolved - Excellent Company

AUTHOR: Nick W - (USA)

Alright going to say what needs to be said here because I was harsh at the beginning.

I managed to get everything sorted with them. The problem ended up being that I told them to cancel my submissions originally. They had assumed that it was both submissions and returned the information on the accounts they changed. When they finally pointed out the e-mail they sent to me was to cancel the submissions, I told them to go ahead with the process on one of the accounts I was selling to them and everything was taken care of accordingly and I received my $410 payment.

All in all, everything went smoothly and I am RETRACT the previous statements and advise others that this company is the best company to go with if you're selling a FFXI Account.

Still Terrible service

AUTHOR: Nick W - (United States of America)

They emailed saying my account was returned, which it was, but they were told by their lawyers not to deal with me as i had cancelled my attempt to sell or some bs.  After arguing with them over 10 emails or so they agreed to purchase again and took my info.  It's now been 9 days since I have heard anything back from them about it.  The support here is atrocious do not bother deal with these guys it's not worth the hassle.

Worst Customer Service ever

AUTHOR: Nick W - (United States of America)

I asked again for an update on my sale, and they emailed back they are canceling the sale per my request. I told them I did NOT want it cancelled, and they cancelled it anyways and sent me login info back.  THE WORST customer service I've ever dealt with. DO NOT deal with this website.  Absolutely horrible.