Complaint Review: GameTag.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: Daniel — Kissimmee Florida
GameTag.com

GameTag.com Took my money and didn't supply product. Refuses to give refund or communicate at all. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Try contacting them here. They'll find a resolution.

I purchased a FFXI Online video game account from GameTag.com mid January. It is now the middle of March and I still have not received my account that I purchased. I have sent them more emails than I can count, at least 20 to 50 emails, and they never respond. I have asked for information about the account, I have asked for a refund, and they have ignored all of my emails. They claim to have "live chat" on their website, but despite trying to access it at all hours of the day and night, all 7 days of the week, it is never available, it constantly sends you to an email form.

I tried going through paypal to have my money refunded forcefully, but to no avail, since it is considered intangible and paypal doesn't refund intangible items. It has been over 3 months and I have gone down every avenue I can think of to try and get my money refunded, but with no luck. It would seem as though I am out 250$, and I strongly urge no one to use this illegitimate website in the future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GameTagcom/internet/GameTagcom-Took-my-money-and-didnt-supply-product-Refuses-to-give-refund-or-communicat-1035752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GameTag.com

Try contacting them here. They'll find a resolution.

AUTHOR: Nagy E - ()

While I'm not sure if you're still having issues here and I assume you aren't since you never updated this, try contacting them at vip@gametag.com. I also filed a complaint on here but they have resolved my matters. I found about them through another website where they have a couple thousand feedback.

drawings