Complaint Review: GameVsPlayer.com

• Submitted: Sat, September 15, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: Minabak — Anchorage Alaska United States of America
GameVsPlayer.com

GameVsPlayer.com GameVsPlayer RIPOFF Company and dont think your safe using PayPal either! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Your welcome !

*Author of original report: PayPal

*Consumer Suggestion: dealing with paypal with this issue

Almost a month ago I purchased online credit for SWTOR and their site says 30 minute delivery. I have been in daily contact with this company trying to resolve this issue. They keep saying they need more time. I spent 108.00 with this company! If you think your safe using PayPal think again! !! They were NO help either! They say your screwed basically for virtual items. BUYER BEWARE, do NOT use this company!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2012 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GameVsPlayercom/internet/GameVsPlayercom-GameVsPlayer-RIPOFF-Company-and-dont-think-your-safe-using-PayPal-either-941763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GameVsPlayer.com

Your welcome !

AUTHOR: xcopper - (United States of America)

And by the way. I talked to paypal about my case with this gameVSplayer yesterday by phone. I brought to light this website and they are going to look into GAMEvsPLAYER history for paypal claims and possibly suspend them/ close their acct if they find too many complaints. On the downside, people have to actually file a claim against them when they get ripped off for it to count as an incident, many dont go the extra mile like we do. Gratz on your refund, glad I could help.

PayPal

AUTHOR: Minabak - (United States of America)

Thank you for the paypal suggestion. I did in fact have copies of all chats with the company and PayPal DID indeed finally refund every penny. My hope is that PayPal will CUT this company off so no one else gets ripped off like this. They stood by me on this one and I am grateful to them. But I am one of those that depends on PayPal to protect me, so I hope they ban this company forever! PayPal being offered on a site is the only reason I will use them, especially on virtual goods. Thank you for  your suggestions and I am happy I followed through and they refunded me also!

#3 Consumer Suggestion

dealing with paypal with this issue

AUTHOR: xcopper - (United States of America)

I just got ripped off with these thieves last week.  They are relying on the virtual goods policy from paypal so they dont have to worry about it. I won a case like this where paypal actually refunded my money. first of all, document ALL the chats you had on their website......save em!!! paypal will initially DENY your claim saying their virtual goods policy.

when they do this , call them by phone..........They will ask you to email them your chat records.......DO IT.

I know its too late for you this time. If you ever purchase virtual goods, copy all the chat records from the first chat on.... its a process frustrating, but you will get it back if you used paypal.

tired