Complaint Review: GameWar / Oloot / Newbville

• Submitted: Sat, March 21, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, September 13, 2011

• Reported By:Encinitas California
GameWar / Oloot / Newbville
7550 Roguewood Dr.N.E. Belmont, Michigan Encinitas, California U.S.A.

GameWar / Oloot / Newbville Ripped off for 2 Conan accounts. One account with Gamewar I was sent is a stolen account and another account sent from Oloot was for a Anarchy account. Michigan Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolved Case - Order Was Resolved

I bought a Conan account from Gamewar to recieve a Demonologist that turned out to be a stolen account. I have all email info from Funcom as proof. At the same time I had bought a Conan account for a Tempost of Set and was sent a Anarchy account. Have the email info for this mistake also. I found out later that Gamewar, Oloot etc are all the same people. After many, many emails I received no replies to correct except for 1 a month later after I said I was going to file a complaint with Paypal. They asked me to send the info for the mistakes and I did right away. No reply from them after many more emails. From seeing the complaints here at Ripoff Report it looks like they are just making new internet sites to rip off more people.

Perry
Encinitas, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2009 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GameWar-Oloot-Newbville/Encinitas-California-92024/GameWar-Oloot-Newbville-Ripped-off-for-2-Conan-accounts-One-account-with-Gamewar-I-wa-436293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GameWar / Oloot / Newbville

Resolved Case - Order Was Resolved

AUTHOR: Customer Support - (United States of America)

This message is for Perry,

Unfortunately, we didn't see this post until recently. I have located your orders. It appears your orders were finally resolved when we provided you an exchange which you used to purchase 2 other accounts at higher price. As a result, this issue has now been resolved unless we hear otherwise from you.