Complaint Review: GameWar Scam Internet

• Reported By:Montreal Quebec Canada
GameWar Scam Internet
Hayden Rd. Internet United States of America

GameWar Scam Internet gamewar.com scam never paid bad service, Internet

*Author of original report: Case Resolved - Paid and Recommended!

I tried to sell a runescape account on 5-25-2012. It's been 6days and it still shows "processing". I've sent multiple emails and messages on their Facebook, all I receive is auto generated messages. I've tried to log onto my account and it shows that an IP from Beijing signed into my account. At the moment this website looks very suspicious, and I don't recommend anyone to buy or sell to them.

Account Submission Offer ID is: 1851266

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2012 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GameWar-Scam-Internet/internet/GameWar-Scam-Internet-gamewarcom-scam-never-paid-bad-service-Internet-891330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GameWar Scam Internet

Case Resolved - Paid and Recommended!

AUTHOR: msg12_34 - (Canada)

Sorry for posting this twice!

It turns out I had a virus on my PC. I regained access to my account and resubmitted it to them. They expedited my submission and issued my payment within about 5 hours after I transferred my information.