Complaint Review: GameWar.com

• Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: keithfung03 — United States of America
GameWar.com
Delware, Delaware United States of America

GameWar.com GameWar.com Scam League of Legends Account Changed Password and Email Delware, Delaware

*Author of original report: Yes Mike they paid. You're 100% correct. Give them time.

*General Comment: It says waiting your reply...

Gamewar.com stole my account. I was given the tracking number 2311564. I can not longer login to my account, they have changed password and email.
They have no paid me for my account they have taken from me.
Do not trust!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GameWarcom/Delware-Delaware-/GameWarcom-GameWarcom-Scam-League-of-Legends-Account-Changed-Password-and-Email-Delwar-994929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GameWar.com

Yes Mike they paid. You're 100% correct. Give them time.

AUTHOR: keithfung03 - (USA)

@Mikejosepht

100% correct Mike. I was freaking out when I first posted this. Will be patient in my future dealings with online companies. They couldn't pay me because Paypal limited my account but I was able to eventually get it fixed and they paid me.

#2 General Comment

It says waiting your reply...

AUTHOR: Mikejosepht - (United States of America)

Just checked your item thingy it says waiting for your reply, look through your emails and find it

if you did paypal go look at your paypal balance, it may have been waiting for you, ive been waiting a week...but all the ripoff reports on this website seem to be updated with no negative comments. they will give you the money. just have a patience and research things.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC