Complaint Review: GameWar.com

GameWar.com
Internet, California United States of America

GameWar.com Scam Delay Lazy Internet, California

*Author of original report: Problem Solved

My name is Aaron. I recently ordered a Runescape account from GameWar.com, and was told it would be prepared and delivered within 24 Hours. It has since passed that mark and I received notification that my account information had been given to me, which it had not been. I requested it be re-sent to me, and it has not. I have filed multiple emails to them with no response.

It feels like I am being avoided. I noticed how so many people on here had filed complaints, and it seems like this company spends more time here than their own website. My Order Number is: 143419, in case any employee from this site stumbles across this. I just want to warn everyone to be careful. If anyone from GameWar.com reads this please show good faith and fix this problem. Thank You.

BTW: To others with a similar problem please let me know, as my attorney knows another person who has suffered a similar problem and says, because it's a USA based company, then it is possible to file an Internet Mistrust Lawsuit against the company if this behavior is consistent and continual.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2012 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GameWarcom/Internet-California-/GameWarcom-Scam-Delay-Lazy-Internet-California-840418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GameWar.com

Problem Solved

AUTHOR: Aaron.S - (United States of America)

GameWar.com has resolved my account issues. I thank them for their cooperation and service to resolve this matter.