Complaint Review: Gamecoolg

• Updated: Wed, October 09, 2013

• Reported By: James R. — Virden Illinois
, Select State/Province USA

Gamecoolg Promised a product and didn't deliver after payment. Internet

Recently made a purchase from this online company for WoW game gold. Before buying the product I asked if they had enough to cover the purchase which they assured me that they did. After I paid I was told the account they use to store the gold had been banned and they would get me the product as soon as possible. I have waited a week and still nothing. I have contacted them every day and only get excuses and not even partial product. I requested a refund and after two days I have not received that either on my pay pal account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gamecoolg/Select-StateProvince/Gamecoolg-Promised-a-product-and-didnt-deliver-after-payment-Internet-1090830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gamecoolg