Complaint Review: Gameest INT'L NETWORK SALES CO LTD

• Updated: Wed, April 27, 2011

• Reported By: Mattemio — Kingsland Georgia United States of America
Gameest INT'L NETWORK SALES CO LTD

Gameest INT'L NETWORK SALES CO LTD eq2platsale.com Stole my money Internet

I play a game called EverQuest2. It's an online role playing game. I ordered 200 platinum from a website called eq2platsale.com. I placed the order at about 12:44 P.M. on April 24, 2011. It is now the 27th of April at 8:45 P.M.

I have yet to recieve my order. There has been no communication with me on their part. My money has not been refunded. It's starting to get rediculous.

I would really like my money back, because I don't like doing business with questionable companies. If not my money, give me what I paid for. This is absurd.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2011 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gameest-INTL-NETWORK-SALES-CO-LTD/internet/Gameest-INTL-NETWORK-SALES-CO-LTD-eq2platsalecom-Stole-my-money-Internet-722901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gameest INT'L NETWORK SALES CO LTD