adults

• Submitted: Wed, May 16, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 16, 2012

• Reported By: mario — new york New York United States of America
Gameest INT'L NETWORK SALES CO LTD

Gameest INT'L NETWORK SALES CO LTD game est gameest.com@gmail.com, They say they have online goods ready and when i bought $200.00 worth of good they havent deliver. Internet

Hi, I bought internet goods from this seller on April 28th and I have yet to obtain my goods. I have tried many different approach with the seller, but the result have stayed the same. I made this purchase thru PayPal and I currently have an open/escalated dispute.

The total amount that I paid for my online goods is 200.00 Dollars. The times that I have spoken to online costumer service from the website, they tell me that they are either out of stock or that they guy who provides the goods is not available. I have told them that I would like my money refunded and I am told by them that they aren't able to refund me. Many times I have requested the managers contact information but they do not provide me with such information.

I am currently waiting for PayPal to help me with either the refund or obtaining the goods. I don't recommend anyone buying from this seller. The headaches that i've had with them are so unnecessary and the time they have hold my money/goods is so unfair.

If there is a way that anyone can help me speed up the process towards either obtaining the goods or my money free of charge, I would really appreciate it. I have most of the chat sections between the online representatives and my self, if they are of any help. Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2012 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gameest-INTL-NETWORK-SALES-CO-LTD/internet/Gameest-INTL-NETWORK-SALES-CO-LTD-game-est-gameestcomgmailcom-They-say-they-have-onli-883670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gameest INT'L NETWORK SALES CO LTD