Complaint Review: Gamefly

• Submitted: Sun, January 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, January 22, 2012

• Reported By: Craig — Liberty Township Ohio 45011 Ohio United States of America
Gamefly
PO box 5326 Culver City, California United States of America

Gamefly Company charged for damages to a game that I did not cause and they refuse to send me the "damaged" disk Culver City, California

Gamefly has decided to charge me for "damage" to a disk they claim happened while I had the disk. I have fought this for days and days. They refuse to send me the damaged disk until I pay them. I finally agreed to pay the $33.00 to them. I had another game rented at the time. Since I could not trust them with another return, I had to purchase the other game I had rented. To make matters even worse they charged me shipping on a game I already have and shipping on the damaged disk they refuse to return to me. I have files multiple complaints to the Better Business Bureau and even the Federal Trade Commission.

After paying them $81 for 2 games and shipping for nothing, I asked for confirmation that they would remove my credit card information from their system. That started a series of emails asking me to give them the OK to charge me again for the same game. No one will answer the phone so everything is over email. I will have to call and cancel my credit card tomorrow to keep them from continuing to charge me for the same thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2012 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gamefly/Culver-City-California-90231/Gamefly-Company-charged-for-damages-to-a-game-that-I-did-not-cause-and-they-refuse-to-sen-826703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gamefly