Complaint Review

3106646400
Category:
Liars

Gamefly GAMEFLY RIPPED ME OFF Culver City, California

was notified by Gamefly that a game I had returned was "damaged beyond repair" and that I would be charged for the game. Initially they refused to actually send me the game. I paid them the cost of the game plus the $3.00 in shipping. I received the game today. It has surface scratches that are no different than any other game I get from Gamefly. I tried the disk and the game works perfectly. I believe this was no more than a stunt to get me to pay for a game that they did not feel they could sell. This is a dirty business practice and I would like my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2012 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gamefly/Culver-City-California-90231/Gamefly-GAMEFLY-RIPPED-ME-OFF-Culver-City-California-829332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gamefly