Complaint Review: Gamefly

• Submitted: Mon, April 11, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, October 29, 2011

• Reported By: SGY — United States of America
Gamefly

Gamefly Don't Trust Them! I signed up, my account was inactive, they charged my credit card and I got nothing! Internet

*Consumer Comment: no worries here!

*General Comment: Wow are you serious??

Gamefly needs to clean up there act. I saw the service through Facebook, signed up and regret doing so not. It seamed like a good deal but after I signed up the membership fee offer changed, my account was inactive for some reason, I could not cancel the account (no option), then my cradit card was charged yetr a different amount again. I emailed through the internal sight and got nothing, I e mailed externally support@gamefly.com  and was told to respond through the Gamefly web site! Needless to say I still do not have this isse resolved.
Buyers Beware,
SGY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2011 05:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gamefly/internet/Gamefly-Dont-Trust-Them-I-signed-up-my-account-was-inactive-they-charged-my-credit-ca-716181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gamefly

no worries here!

AUTHOR: Mike Green - (United States of America)

i'm with the replyer

i have been a game fly subscriber multiple times just signed up again recently because the kid likes playing video games and the local movie store didn't get new ones very often
so at any rate yeah we choose game fly and we've yet to have any issues out of them

#2 General Comment

Wow are you serious??

AUTHOR: Dot - (USA)

It's so many ripoff reports on here about gamefly, it's funny cause I am a gamefly member and have been one for awhile and I have yet had a problem with them, I been enjoying their service ever since, they always send my games on time and they always work, they never charger my credit card twice or anything, maybe they just mad a mistake or something I don't know, but I'm glad you got the problem resolved.