Complaint Review: Gamefly.com

• Submitted: Tue, August 17, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, August 17, 2010

• Reported By: ??????????? — United States of America
Gamefly.com

Gamefly.com TO BE BILLED TWICE??????? WTFREAK????????? GAMEFLY.COM SUCKS!!!!!!!! Internet

TO EVERYONE IN ALL 50 STATES OF PLANET EARTH........ DOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOT EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEER USEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GAMEFLY.COM!!!!!!! THEY SUCK DOO-DOO AND PEE PEE OUT OF A TOLIET!!!!!!!!!! It all started on 8/12/10- I was wondering to myself, man I really would love to try Gamefly.com for free just to see if I like it. So.......... My mom and I went to the website and had all the information confirmed with NO ERRORS and the man said, OK! Now he talked to me and I TOLD HIM... the games I would like to rent. I told him and he said, we will get them to you AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!!! Now... as I was waiting for these two games that I NEVER PLAYED BEFORE..... my Mom calls them on the 16th of August after I payed the money on 8/12/10, and they said, "We knocked out your email and your order was never processed". Now...... My mom told them we ordered the games on the 12th and they said, "We have to ship them again". [continued below]....
..... Then those IDIOITS, sneak the next day and charge my mom $24.44???  Now...... My mom and I called them again and they said, " You have to wait til Friday"! Now the good news is... my Mom got her money back. The bad news.... my $20.00 is down the nasty toliet!!!!! Now IM SOOOOOOO PISSED OFF!!! Now I  have to wait. Now......... my lesson is to ALL... BUY THE GAME or RENT THE GAME FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE because GAMEFLY.COM SUCKS DOO DOO AND PEE PEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAMEFLY.COM SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2010 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gameflycom/internet/Gameflycom-TO-BE-BILLED-TWICE-WTFREAK-GAMEFLYCOM-SUCKS-Internet-632289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gamefly.com