Complaint Review: Gameim.com

• Submitted: Sun, December 09, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 09, 2012

• Reported By: Higgie — United States of America

Gameim.com I paid for product and they ignored me for 2 hours, sent me smileys XD and said lol when contacting them on their website. This is obviously a ripoff/scam. The website says 5 minutes, they said it may, Internet

I purchased zeny product at gameim.com and they are still not giving me any product or contacting me for the product. This website seems like a scam. They lie about delivery times and aren't professional at all in customer support. They respond with "will get back to you" or "try contact us next week." This is for the smaller transaction.

When I clicked face to face, they changed it to in mail when I sent them a message. Now they wont respond at all and are giving me the run-around. Not giving me any answers or response at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2012 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gameimcom/internet/Gameimcom-I-paid-for-product-and-they-ignored-me-for-2-hours-sent-me-smileys-XD-and-sai-979964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gameim.com