Mayor

• Updated: Tue, April 22, 2008

• Reported By:edgbaston Other
Gamepal, Game War And Accounts.com
http://www.accounts.com/sellaccounts/mmo Internet U.S.A.

Gamepal, Game War And Account.mineGamepal, Game War And Accounts.com I bought an account of the comanys above, but never received the account info, tried paypal but no luck because it is classed as virtual goods. After trying for ages they send me an email saying the companies have closed down and the data is now lost. :( Internet

These sites should be stoped or laws put in place to help protect us against virtual goods purchases. Paypal could not help, but after purchasing an account for a game, I was never given the account info to access it. After almost 20 or so emails, I finally got this back this morning from them. I lost my money I hope this helps others think before they buy from these sites.

Hello,

On April 9th of this year, our company made some changes to our affiliate websites. Unfortunately, this caused some orders to have errors and they need to be reordered. For orders please simply reverse any paypal payments you may have sent us on or before April 9th. You will not be sought after for payment on these orders. Feel free to keep this email for your records in regard to that payment. Fortunately, the problems are fixed now and we gladly await your new orders. Please note that Gamewar.com and Gamepal.com are no longer working websites. This was part of the cause of the errors and the orders being lost. This is why we can not look this information up because we no longer have access to that information. You are welcome to reverse your payments if they do not seem to want to help you. We have no control over the payment situations. We apologize for this inconvenience. Again, this only affects those that have done any business with Gamewar and Gamepal.com and its affiliates up until April 10, 2008.

Thanks,

Accounts Manager

Minuette
edgbaston
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2008 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gamepal-Game-War-And-Accountscom/internet/Gamepal-Game-War-And-AccountmineGamepal-Game-War-And-Accountscom-I-bought-an-account-o-328115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gamepal, Game War And Accounts.com