Complaint Review: Gamepal, Gamewar

• Reported By:Eagle Idaho
Gamepal, Gamewar
http://www.gamepal.com Internet U.S.A.

Gamepal, Gamewar Multi Player gameing service Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Employee Update: Not A Real Customer Of Ours, Possibly Competition Slandering Us

*Author of original report: Have to laugh

Purchased an account from this company, they did deliver the account but after 1 1/2 months, the account gets hacked into or they steal it back, I don't know which.So after weeks of emailing them I get this reply. So now I am working with the credit card company. The other issue is that I have paid on the purchased account to, of course, keep the account going so I still need that money back too. They are running a scam.

"Please do not reply to this email"

Hello,

On April 9th of this year, our company made some changes to our affiliate websites. Unfortunately, this caused some orders to have errors and they need to be reordered. For orders please simply reverse any paypal payments you may have sent us on or before April 9th. You will not be sought after for payment on these orders. Feel free to keep this email for your records in regard to that payment. Fortunately, the problems are fixed now and we gladly await your new orders. Please note that Gamewar.com and Gamepal.com are no longer working websites. This was part of the cause of the errors and the orders being lost. This is why we can not look this information up because we no longer have access to that information. You are welcome to reverse your payments if they do not seem to want to help you. We have no control over the payment situations. We apologize for this inconvenience. Again, this only affects those that have done any business with Gamewar and Gamepal.com and its affiliates up until April 10, 2008.

Thanks,

Accounts Manager

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 6:12 PM, wrote:

Hi, it's been a few days and I would like to know what is happening and what you have found out.

Thanks

"GAMEWAR.com Accounts Department" wrote:
Hello,

I have forwarded this issue

-- requesting refund

to our Accounts Managers. Please give them some time to look up your information and issue, and they will get back to you as soon as they possibly can. Thank you

Regards,
Mindy
Accounts Team

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 5:09 PM, wrote:

I have been trying to get into this account and cannot log on, Someone was trying to get the password last week, I was able to log on last week, but cannot any longer. Please just refund this account money. There is deffinatley a problem here.

Da
Eagle, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2008 11:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gamepal-Gamewar/internet/Gamepal-Gamewar-Multi-Player-gameing-service-Internet-328221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gamepal, Gamewar

AUTHOR: GP Agent - (United States of America)

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

The reason we stated that is that because you posted absolutely no order information. Furthermore, I just realized this is a gw complaint. They will have to be the ones who handle this complaint. I would suggest contacting their support if there are any outstanding issues.

As for being in business still, we have been in business for 12 years ourselves. If we were intentionally trying to sca m people as you stated we are, then our merchant accounts would have been shut down forcing us out of business as there would be no way to accept payments. Being that you have to maintain a 1% chargeback ratio, then we would have been out of business. It's extremely difficult to maintain this percentage, and people who have owned a business before should know this.

Have to laugh

AUTHOR: Da - (U.S.A.)

This is funny. 3 years later they say it is a competitor. If they can't admit to what is already in the complaint, then I would stay away from them even more so. I'm surprised they are still in business.

AUTHOR: GP Agent - (United States of America)

Hello,

This order is not with our company. While we're sorry you had issues with gamewar, please refrain from posting complaints about a companies not involved with this transaction.

In the meantime, I suggest contacting them on their website directly if you have outstanding issues. Here is the link we found