Complaint Review: Gamepal

• Updated: Wed, June 16, 2010

• Reported By: Justin — Seymour Tennessee United States of America
Raleigh, North Carolina United States of America

Gamepal :One week and no word yet, the waiting game. Raleigh, North Carolina

Rents due and a couple weeks ago I lost my job. So to prolong me getting evicted I planned to sell my mmo (wow) account to Gamepal a website offering to buy my *time* for 800.00 (the highest out of all the sites I looked at). Thinking 800.00 would be great I filled out all the necessary information and faxed my id to them as proof I was the original owner. But before clicking submit I did a little research and wanted to see if they were in fact a scam, so I looked up a couple complaints but figured a few complaints out of possibly thousands of entries wouldn't matter (no company is perfect), I saw a couple of people that claimed it worked and they hadn't had any problems at all. So I said why not try it I really need the money and submitted it.

Well after 2 days went by I sent an email to see what was up and only received the auto emails back. Well their site says it generally takes 1-72 hours and up to a week in unusual circumstances so I decided to wait. Then the third day arrives and now I'm constantly checking paypal and my email to see if I had gotten paid and/or gotten an email.

Well it's been another 4 and a half days and I still haven't received word I've sent multiple emails and tried to contact them via their "24 hours live support" yet have received no word in regards to the status of my account.I've had to take a title loan out on my car to pay the rent and now I have to pay interest.

Well had I known it was going to take so long I would have sold it elsewhere and I'm most certainly not going to be giving them my business anymore and I would advise any reading this do the same!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2010 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gamepal/Raleigh-North-Carolina-/Gamepal-One-week-and-no-word-yet-the-waiting-game-Raleigh-North-Carolina-614616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gamepal