Complaint Review: Gamepal

• Submitted: Sun, January 13, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 12, 2011

• Reported By:Cincinnati Ohio
Gamepal
www.gamepal.com , internet U.S.A.

Gamepal Gamepal's 24hrs promise never delivers Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Employee Update: This Issue Was Resolved

*Author of original report: No you did no such thing

*UPDATE Employee: Employee Update: Customer Issue Was Resolved 3 Years Ago

*Author of original report: No change yet

Well im the type of person that normaly looks into somthing before i go head first.But I took the word of a friend boy did i make a mistake that i wont soon do again.I went to Gamepal to get an eve online account.It took them no time at all to call and verify my info and take my money.

The next mornning i finaly get the account info and to my surprise it doesn't work.So i tell myself mabe it was a mix up no big deal so i contact thier live support man i dont think they should call that support at all.All they can seem to do is tell me that they cant help me that i need to contact the accounts department.

So i send the accounts department an email,I get a response that they will reset the password And tell me to pick out three other account's incase they are not able to get that account working.So i look on thier site and only see one that realy intrested me so i sent that and was told they would forward it to the account managers.

I waited to the next day yet no reset password or new account.I email them again telling them that i was not happy with what was going on i get another email saying that they would forward it to thier account manager again.So here i am the fourth day with no account to show for the money that they have taken from me.

I will give them a day more before i turn it into an insident.If they come threw and give me the right account info or give me a new one I will update this and let everyone know.But this is going on the fourth day and nothing yet

Ian
Cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2008 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gamepal/internet/Gamepal-Gamepals-24hrs-promise-never-delivers-Internet-299608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gamepal

Employee Update: This Issue Was Resolved

AUTHOR: GP Agent - (United States of America)

Hello,

Please note that we maybe limited with information as the former company who owned this website is the one who directly did the transaction with you but we will do our best to assist you. If there are still outstanding issues, please complete the following:

1). Contact us at either one of these three places:

Email us here: vip@gamepal.com
Post here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/gamepalcom/165053023531285
Private Message us here: http://www.facebook.com/gamepal

2). Provide them your order information

Thank you.

No you did no such thing

AUTHOR: Ian - (U.S.A.)

First off you still have yet too give me the right account info or password. when you send that to my email ill close this.

Employee Update: Customer Issue Was Resolved 3 Years Ago

AUTHOR: GP Agent - (United States of America)

Dear Customer,

Based on the information you provided, we believe we have located your order.

However, it appears this issue was resolved over 3 years ago and that there are no remaining issues on this order. Your password was eventually reset as GamePal Inc, had to contact CCP to reset the password. Instead of waiting for us to do this, you posted a RipOffReport Complaint when we clearly noted that it would take time for CCP to respond back. While we aren't sure why the account wasn't working to begin with, our system delivers accounts only in working condition otherwise we would have issued a refund for this order.

No change yet

AUTHOR: Ian - (U.S.A.)

Well a few more days have passed no change yet.They havent changed my password or attempted to fix this problem.I have never been this angry with a company before.It's not like im asking for alot here just want what i payed for to work.Ill update to let you all know if anything changes good or bad.I realy hope this getts resolved if anyone has a way to resolve this please let me know.

unlike