Complaint Review: Gamepal

• Submitted: Tue, April 09, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 09, 2013

• Reported By: Felicia — Ohio

Gamepal Took account information, never remitted payment, Internet

On April 3, 2013, I submitted a World of Warcraft account to Gamepal.com via their online quoting tool to sell it. I got an offer of $954.23, and accepted said offer. I completed the form for sending them the account and was told I would get payment in 1-72 hours.

I have gotten no contact from them whatsoever. They have accessed my account and looted the gold/items on it, and have still not contacted me. I have sent them 4 followup emails and 2 inquiries via their website and have gotten no information at all.

When attempting to "track" my order on their site, it says the order/transaction number has the wrong # of digits. I cannot even get my account back by just changing the pw/info back, because its now been banned. These guys are a scam and a joke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 04:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gamepal/internet/Gamepal-Took-account-information-never-remitted-payment-Internet-1041828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gamepal