Complaint Review: Gamepal

Gamepal
www.gamepal.com Internet U.S.A.

Gamepal/Belrionaccounts Scam! Please Help Scam! Please Help Me! N/a Internet

*Author of original report: PayPal does serve Justice!

*Author of original report: Copy and paste?

*UPDATE Employee: Manager Response Back

*Author of original report: PayPal serves Justice? Will find out in 3 days. Internet

*Consumer Comment: ripped off also

*Author of original report: Woops

Hi guys, I wish I found this site before making an order on gamepal or belrion accounts or wichever the hell it is.

I made the order early December last year.
It was for a WOW account, since I work a lot I wanted to play WOW at a decent level so I looked around online and found belrionaccounts/gamepal.
I wish I had seen these reports before making that order.

When ever I try to follow up the status on my order they'd pass me around like a soccer ball.
First I was to email sales@belrion.com, then I was told to email accounts@belrion.com.
Then I was told to contact live support, they said I had to email accounts or sails.

I'm frikkin fed up with this bullshit. Can someone please help me.
I hope an employee or a manager of Gamepal/belrionaccounts responds to this.

Also can someone please guide to people who provide and deliver a better service than gamepal. I just want to play WOW but don't have time to level from scratch.
Someone please help!

Wolfio
Blacktown
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2008 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gamepal/internet/GamepalBelrionaccounts-Scam-Please-Help-Scam-Please-Help-Me-Na-Internet-302831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gamepal

I'm really really happy :D.

To those who've already made and order but didn't read the warnings, launch an appeal straight away then escalate it to a claim or else you'll lose your money.

I added a link to this site with all the bad reports of gamepal, you can try that because that's what I did. I'm not sure if it helped but it's worth a try.

Copy and paste?

AUTHOR: Wolfio - (Australia)

I thought that response from an employee was another copy and paste text.
Anyone notice how their all the same?
Security Reasons?
Bull?

No word on Paypal yet, my balance still isn't showing the refund. It's been 1 day.
I'll update this report each day to see if Paypal went through for me.

Manager Response Back

AUTHOR: Manager Response - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

I am one of the operations manager in the USA department customer service team. Sorry it took so long to get back with you as we do not actively view these reports.

Thank you for your reply though, and hopefully we can resolve this issue as we do apologize it took so long to get back with you. Our duty as a USA company is to offer the best satisfaction in the MMORPG industry, and we make sure all our customers are dealt with properly. We are the only MMORPG company in the world that offers a solid 100% guarantee, and we will make sure we do everything possible to hold that guarantee.

We just noticed your post recently, so we went back to our logs to see if the issue was resolved. Based on the information, your M4P orders were delayed for security purposes. What this means is that instead of leveling 24/7, we were forced to level 8 hours a day so your accounts would not be damaged by blizzard. Please note gamepal offers a 100% guarantee that all M4P orders are completed, however the time estimated on the website is only an estimation. We informed you of the delays, and offered an exchange if the accounts were due on Christmas.

We are not sure what happened from here but upon receiving your recent email, we did refund your order instead of offering an exchange. Either one is fine with us, but until our M4P has more slots open, we had a strong delay on your order.

We deeply apologize if we caused any frustration with your order as we try our best to help every customer. Mistakes can happen, and especially in this industry things can go wrong, but we will do everything in our power to make sure you get what you ordered.

Please contact our email support if you have any additional questions, thank you

- Support Team

PayPal serves Justice? Will find out in 3 days. Internet

AUTHOR: Wolfio - (Australia)

I'm hoping people read this.

I followed the advice of launching a claim with paypal.

I ordered a custom account with gamepal/belrion accounts more than a month ago.

I assumed it'd take long since so many people ordered custom accounts too.

I started getting worried when they wouldn't respond to my emails and I was constantly passed around with the live support.

I was even more worried when I came across this site and saw all the victims of this bull shayzin company.

I read somewhere in the forums to open up a dispute then immediately escalate it to a claim.

To my surprise my claim was approved, I escalated my dispute to a claim on the 24th of January.

PayPal has refunded the money I paid to this MMORPG service and told me to wait 3 days for it to appear on my balance.

Will find out in 3 days if they hold true to their word.

If I am approved, I'll be very very very happy.

This is what I did, in the comments asking me why I was making this claim I wrote that I just discovered the site is fraudulent and have scammed many victims.

I also copied and pasted a link to these forums.

I'm not sure if that helped with my claim, but that's what I wrote.

I also recieved a very weird email from www.oloot.com

Here's what it read:

------------

"Greetings,

Thank you for your order with us. We greatly appreciate your support as we hope to build your dream character like you always wanted!
Your "build an account" order has been processed. This means that your order is now underway, and has been sent to our team to begin your leveling process.

We must inform you ahead of time that your order is currently on hold though as we have received an enormous amount of orders that have completely filled all our computers. Now, we continue to add more computers per day to
process all these orders, and it will only be a matter of time until your order will begin. Though we cannot give you any real estimated time that it will start, we cannot inform you as soon as it does. Please note all orders are
fully guaranteed, meaning that if the order is not completed, you will receive a full refund, no questions asked, as well as compensation for not living up to our guarantee.

As soon as your order does begin, we will start leveling a minimum of 12 hours per day, with a maximum of 18 due to security purposes as the game developers will think we are running a program if we run leveling 24/7.

When your order is being done, it will be down only when the blizzard patch is down and or if we believe a security issue may happen which is very rare to occur.

The great thing is that if you're located in the US, your account will be leveled in the US with the IP pointing to the state that your billing
information is in. This is also available for Canada, Europe, and Australia as well. All accounts in other countries will have IP's in the US.

We deeply apologize if this does cause any inconvenience to you, and per your request we have cancelled and refunded your order.

Let us know if you have any additional questions for us, thank you again for choosing us for your MMO services!

Best Regards,
Build Team"

--------------

Has anyone been in the same situation as I have?
Did anyone end up getting their refund?
Please reply people.

AUTHOR: Dave - (U.S.A.)

My name is Jeramy, I operate the live chat, if you have any issues with your account please contact us at accounts@gamepal.com with your order number or call us at 520-296-0104 and ask for myself or Mark. I am sorry but that is all the information I can provide.

ripped off also

AUTHOR: Rippedoff - (U.S.A.)

They are criminals as you are seeing. They have no actual posted address therefore taking them to court seems a huge challenge. Paypal refused to help protect me from them. BUT I the credit card company did. You must tell the credit card company that you purchased an actual software package (you did via the software license). You did not receive this or the promised services no tracking numbers via UPS/USPS. Make sure you follow your end completely (save all emails/screenshots) and the credit card company (with regards to my experiences) will help. It took about 5 months but in the end, I got all my money back from the credit card company. They are criminals and should be prosecuted, but that is another days adventure. Good luck and don't stop trying.

Woops