Complaint Review: Gamepal

• Updated: Sat, September 10, 2011

• Reported By:mentor Ohio
Gamepal
gamepal.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Gamepal I sold them my lineage 2 account and i did not receive payment Online Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: Employee Update: This Isn't Even A Customer, Possibly Competition Slandering Our Company

I was scam by GAMEPAL.COM i sold them a lvl 72 TH account and they took my account and did not pay me for it.

Alexander
mentor, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2008 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gamepal/nationwide/Gamepal-I-sold-them-my-lineage-2-account-and-i-did-not-receive-payment-Online-Nationwide-328028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gamepal

AUTHOR: GP Agent - (United States of America)

Dear Mentor,

You mention nothing or an order number or e-mail address. We have no way to tell if you are a real customer or you aren't. Without proof, this claim cannot be validated and therefore should not be taken seriously.

Assuming you are a real customer, my best guess is that the payment was sent, however you probably didn't check your PayPal Account or you were paid by check which means you need to wait up to 10 business days to receive this payment. However without any actual information, we have no way of telling if this claim is real or not as you could very well be competition posting to defame our company.