Complaint Review: Gamepal.com Gamewar.com Oloot.com

Gamepal.com Gamewar.com Oloot.com
gamepal.com Internet U.S.A.

Gamepal.com Gamewar.com Oloot.com gamepal.com scammed $299 USA, China Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Manager Response Back

Gamepal.com is fraud, when you order something from them take for example an account or powerleveling, they do nothing. There service is weak and they lead you on.

I bought an account for $299 for world of warcraft, I waited days and contacted them they told me there is a delay. I contact them again days later they say there is a system in the works. I contact them again days later they tell me they are having other problems. I finally contact them once more and they tell me they have started the order, so I wait until its complete. Now I have waited 30 days total, when I bought this package it said it would take no longer than 30 days. I look up reports about this company and find others having same problems. The fact is they never even started my order. They take your money and do nothing avoid them!

Dont be tricked its not only gamepal.com, there are other websites with a different web address but its the same company. I will list all that I know off.

gamepal.com
gamewar.com
oloot.com
accountgear.com

If you are a victem of this scam, there is a chance you can get your money back. If you paid with paypal open a claim and paypal will investigate. If you used a credit card or any other card contact your card provider/bank branch and tell them about it, request a charge back. I paid with my card though paypal without an account so I needed to contact my local bank branch. They are currently investigating now :). Things should go my way and I will get refunded.

Thanks for reading Mark.

Mark
Bangor
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2007 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gamepalcom-Gamewarcom-Olootcom/internet/Gamepalcom-Gamewarcom-Olootcom-gamepalcom-scammed-299-USA-China-Internet-287437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gamepal.com Gamewar.com Oloot.com

Manager Response Back

AUTHOR: Manager Response - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

I am one of the operations manager in the USA department customer service team. Sorry it took so long to get back with you as we do not actively view these reports.

Thank you for your reply though, and hopefully we can resolve this issue as we do apologize it took so long to get back with you. Our duty as a USA company is to offer the best satisfaction in the MMORPG industry, and we make sure all our customers are dealt with properly. We are the only MMORPG company in the world that offers a solid 100% guarantee, and we will make sure we do everything possible to hold that guarantee.

We just noticed your post recently, so we went back to our logs to see if the issue was resolved. Based on the information, you posted on many blogs. As we stated on the other blogs, we informed you or the delay and offered an exchange as well even to satisfy your order. If you insisted you still wanted a full refund, we could have issued that but you went a different route. If you still are having issues with your order, please let us know.

We deeply apologize if we caused any frustration with your order as we try our best to help every customer. Mistakes can happen, and especially in this industry things can go wrong, but we will do everything in our power to make sure you get what you ordered.

Please contact our email support if you have any additional questions, thank you

- Support Team