Complaint Review: Gamepal.com

• Submitted: Sat, November 24, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, September 10, 2011

• Reported By:Litchfield Ohio
gamepal.com Grand Rapids, Michigan Canada

Gamepal.com Took money 100% guarantee, Nothing done, refused to refund my money Grand Rapids Michigan

*UPDATE Employee: Employee Update: Customer Received Account, Wanted More, Lost Dispute Twice

*Author of original report: New Update ... I lost the battle, credit card company sides with business's (please read)

*Author of original report: Update 011508

I placed an order with Gamepal.com. 40 days passed and within that time they created a level 19 character which barely matched the criteria I paid for. I paid for 2 software licenses (they never offered to send them to me) and for their power leveling services. I was not happy with Gamepal.com progress and asked for a refund. The order stated 100% money back gaurantee. They never acknowledged my requests for a refund and only when I filed a complaint with paypal did they respond. They threatened to cancel the order (they never really started) and then said the order was fulfilled and money was returned. This never happened.

They blatantly lied about the 100% satisfaction guarantee, never sent me the software I purchased, and are telling paypal.com that they fullfilled the requirements of the order. They literally stole my money and are trying to get away from it.

They will steal from you given the opportunity. If they cannot fullfill you order before the time in which paypal offers protection you should be very wary of them. They have stolen from me and are actively trying to get away with it.

Keep in mind, I physically purchased two software packages from them, they were never received. Not to mention the level 19 character they produced in 40 days.

This is blantant theft and I was a fool to trust them, please learn from my example, it costs me over $1000. My order was for two software packages and a level 70 decked out character. They took the money and ran. I just hope that I'm doing enough to stop them.

Litchfield, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2007 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gamepalcom/Grand-Rapids-Michigan/Gamepalcom-Took-money-100-guarantee-Nothing-done-refused-to-refund-my-money-Grand-Rapi-286426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gamepal.com

Employee Update: Customer Received Account, Wanted More, Lost Dispute Twice

AUTHOR: GP Agent - (United States of America)

Dear Customer,

Based on the information you provided, we believe we have located your order

• This order was placed with the former company when owned by GamePal Inc, The new company who owns Gamepal was not directly involved with this transaction.

• This order was delivered, however you complained that they didn't provide enough gold and gear with these orders. The issue here is that the specific service you ordered said we will do our best to add gold and decent gear to the account, but it wasn't guaranteed. The confusion on your end is what caused this complaint.

• The above messages are completely false that they didn't provide you a product. The order was clearly delivered and GamePal Inc. provided information to your bank showing proof which is why the bank decided in GamePal Inc. favor.
Do the math. Not only did PayPal side with us, but your own bank which has no relationship sided with GamePal Inc,. You disputed the payment TWICE and lost TWICE because GamePal Inc, provided proof of delivery including screenshots and detailed logs of your order. You now blame GamePal Inc, when the issue here is you wanted ADDITIONAL items included with your purchase which you never ordered.

AUTHOR: Rippedoff - (U.S.A.)

I had disputed this with paypal and they refused to help on the basis that this was a virtual item.

I therefore escalated the claim to the credit card company who temporarily credited my account why they investigated the issue.

Gamepal said they this was a virtual transaction and there was no proof they didn't give me what I ordered.

Credit card company (GE mastercard) would not allow my emails between gamepal and myself as proof of gamepal's theft. Therefore they sided with the business and charged me the $1090.

I spoke with GE mastercard and they said they will not support virtual transactions and you do this AT YOUR OWN RISK! They have your money and they will keep it, GE will not interfere.

There you have it. large banks siding with thieves. I'm left with nothing but experience and a prayer that one day these people will meet justice. All of them!

Update 011508

AUTHOR: Rippedoff - (U.S.A.)

It's been 4 months since I placed this order. I've been extremely polite and have contacted gamepal.com approximately 30 times via email. The only time they contacted me is when I contested the order via paypal. They promised 100% refund if I cancelled my dispute through paypal. Paypal decided to not help me stating they do not support the sale of virtual items. This purchase also included physical software and there were no tracking numbers but paypal held firm to staying out of this (they let gamepal.com have my money). At this point gamepal.com stopped responding to my requests for a refund (even though they stated they would and acknowledged they didn't fullfill the order).

Shortly after this I contest the order with my credit card company and (at this time) have been award my money back through the credit card company. Gamepal has 45 days still to try to defraud me and purger themselves with the credit card company. Basically, the battle still goes on, temporarily its in my favor. BEST ADVICE FOR THOSE WHO THIS COMPANY DEFRAUDED... don't give up the fight and for those thinking of doing business with them .... DON'T!!!!!! They are criminals and if they had a street address I would have them in court already. If they get the credit card company to overturn this judgement, I will be heading in that direction. IF ANYONE has there business address/contact information, please list it. I may be heading to public court with them next. Thanks