triumph

• Submitted: Sat, February 28, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 28, 2009

• Reported By:Millersburg Indiana
Gamesdownloadcity, Sami Hillis, Click Bank
www.gamesdownloadcity.com Boise, Idaho U.S.A.

Sami Hillis, Gamesdownloadcity, Click Bank Wouldn't you know, I got scammed too ! AToo good to be TRUE ! ! ! Boise Idaho

Stupid me, I should of know something too good would not be true !

I sign up at this site, for un-limited music download, and for movies, and would you believe they said you could even download X-Box games to use on your X-Box system for free. This was to be a one time fee of $39.95. I signed up, they sent me an email with my login in name and password to use. I tried over and over and over again, and I could not get logged in !

I wrote the support site, numerous times, and the only thing they would send me back, was bull crap things about using the system only. They never let me know , why I couldn't get logged in or not ! Oh, and of course, it said I could always cancel, hassle free and my money would be refund immediately. That was a week ago, and I have not heard a thing from them since.

I guess they got my money and RAN ! ! !

Becky
Millersburg, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2009 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gamesdownloadcity-Sami-Hillis-Click-Bank/Boise-Idaho-83706/Sami-Hillis-Gamesdownloadcity-Click-Bank-Wouldnt-you-know-I-got-scammed-too-AToo-goo-429434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gamesdownloadcity, Sami Hillis, Click Bank