Complaint Review: Gamesellerpros.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: USMC Kevin — Rice Lake Wisconsin United States of America

Gamesellerpros.com Arthur Arcuri, CEO lol Paid for services and services were never delivered at all, refused to give me a sells voucher and refused to refund my money Internet

First off , everything u see here in all the previous reports are true!, I had to learn the hard way!. If i would have read this stuff first I would have never spent any time or money with this outfit. I caution u on believing any positives about this company since they probably wrote them . Okay, now maybe we get what we diserve going thru a company that makes its living cheating at MMORP games. I really dont care if I get my money back, but I am trying, lol. Anyways, I paid for services all I got was lies and stall tactics as they hope the deadline for disputing these charges with ur bank will have expired. All I ever asked was for them to do there advertised job, instead I received threats and stall tactics. This company has a Better Business rating of D and it gets worse, the District Attorney s office in Ocala Florida has complaints filed also, which u can get their address in some of these previous reports. I have never met a company like this, they just take ur money and then say " what r u going to do about it " I have filed compalints with several comapnies and I will keep u posted as I expect their reply will be on the same lines as previous reports, their owner never really tells u the truth, and it just goes down hill as he asks u to buy more stuff to get order expedited.  It wont happen.I repeat DO NOT DO BUSINESS EVER WITH THIS COMAPNY AND REPORT THEM!!!!!! use yhe info thats in these reports ....they basically stole my money and have said " do something about it" SERIOUSLY!!~!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gamesellerproscom/internet/Gamesellerproscom-Arthur-Arcuri-CEO-lol-Paid-for-services-and-services-were-never-deliv-998672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gamesellerpros.com