tool

Gametag
, Select State/Province USA

Gametag FFXIV account sell Arkansas

*Consumer Comment: I will add more then

*Author of original report: Finally a reply from gametag

*General Comment: Its not YOURS to sell

I submitted a request to sell an account to gametag.com on the 4th of December and received a prompt reply with an offer for my account and some emails to verify the information on my account. I did everything that was requested and then I received an email stating that my account had been assigned to an agent and that payment was pending and the email asked how I wanted paid.

I told it how I wanted to be paid which was through paypal and I sent the paypal address along with the name on the paypal account as they instructed. It's been 4 days since this was done and although I've sent them numerous emails both through the registered email address and through facebook I have received no response from them.

The same day I received the email stating that the payment was pending I checked my account and found that they had already changed all of the information on the account but I've still not received any payment from them. I wanted to sell the account but now I will have to try to recover the account and hope that nothing is missing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2013 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gametag/Select-StateProvince/Gametag-FFXIV-account-sell-Arkansas-1106516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gametag

I will add more then

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

Whatever you want to believe, you deserved it. Gametag reputation? I don't care because I want the site to go down. Those who sell their game account on Gametag (or any other site when the ToS said no trading accounts/items with real money)? I want them to lose their account as well. It is good thing to see many more people complaining about Gametag not paying because the site will no long be able to make money off illegal trading game accounts. Therefore, don't complaint when you come in with dirty business but rather accept the loss. Read the clean hand doctrine and try to understand why you should admit the loss.

Finally a reply from gametag

AUTHOR: liamdrien - ()

It's nice to see that you have been bought by gametag to post b******* posts like this on others reports. I understand it's not my account to sell however what they are doing is scamming people and then paying idiots like you to post s*** like this. If they didn't pay you then you are in fact gametag posting this to try to keep your reputation untarnished. This post has been posted elsewhere in the exact same manner which tells me that it's an autoform that you just post whenever someone reports you on this website.

#3 General Comment

Its not YOURS to sell

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

You know how sqare enix is. You are profiting off of SOMEONE elses INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY!!! Thats fraud first and foremost. Secondly its right in the ToS that you DO NOT OWN your account. Hence why ALL your character information is saved SERVER SIDE. So in the space of one post you have shown yourself to be a scammer and a thief and youre getting SCREWED for trying to sell something that is NOT yours to sell.

Can we all say "Karmas a bi+ch".

I hope SE finds that you sold your account, that way you can have some nice and hefty legal fees to go with your main course of SCAM. Going to be some funny shi+ when you try and recover the account. What are you going to tell them?? It wont be the truth thats for sure. Because if you told them that you had attempted to sell that account, they are going to perma ban you.