• Report: #919102

Gametag

Gametag EvE Online Account Stolen, Internet

*Author of original report: Full Payment Received - Resolved

Hello,

I am writing this to warn anyone that wants to sell any account to Gametag.

I wished to sell my EvE account to them and used the automated quote. After entering all character information (SP, isk, implants etc.) i got a quote of 120$. I accepted and submitted the account credentials so that they could verify my information. After some time i got an email from them saying that after reviewing my account they think the correct price would be 52$ (blaming the automated system - that it suffered an error in pricing). So the "correct" price was under 50% of the original quote.

Naturally i declined (i was willing to negotiate but they stated that it is non-negotiable...was willing to go as low as 80$) and in the original message they stated that in case of refusal from my part the modified account information would be returned in maximum 48 hours.

The message was received on 26th of july, now it's the 29th, so my conclusion is that the account has been stolen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2012 01:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gametag/internet/Gametag-EvE-Online-Account-Stolen-Internet-919102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gametag

Full Payment Received - Resolved

AUTHOR: Tud - (Romania)

Hello, I am writing this to let anyone that wants to sell any account to them know that my issue with them was resolved.

With discussions back and forth before and after posting this, all confusion was resolved and I did receive the "full payment" as I agreed upon but just needed to give them time to respond between e-mails which I didn't.

This message again is to inform others all issues have been resolved and it's nice knowing that their are "trustworthy" companies out there you can rely on.