• Report: #912088

• Updated: Sun, October 14, 2012

• Reported By: spuddz — north bergen New Jersey United States of America
Gametag

Gametag Ripped off SWTOR account! Internet

*Author of original report: Thanks Nick. No doubt they are legit. Had problems with Paypal. All is good

*Consumer Suggestion: They Are Legit, Contact Them On Facebook

I gave my Star Wars The Old Republic login information to this website. I was offered a nice amount for my account.  I was told it could be up to 96 hours to reply and finalize the deal. I waited the full time, then log into my account, and all my gear and credits are gone on all of my characters. Gametag.com wont respond to my atttempts at making contact. I know it had to be them because i just wiped my hard drive prior to this happening. My PC is Virus free.   It cant possibly be coincidence that i was hacked just days after giving my login info to this website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2012 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gametag/internet/Gametag-Ripped-off-SWTOR-account-Internet-912088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gametag

Thanks Nick. No doubt they are legit. Had problems with Paypal. All is good

AUTHOR: spuddz - (USA)

Whoops, thanks Nick for reminding me to update this report! Yes they're legit. Paypal locked and limited my account and they couldn't send my payment. Had to send my license and an utility bill to paypal. About a week later paypal unlifted the account and they issued payment about 24 hours later.

All is good

#2 Consumer Suggestion

They Are Legit, Contact Them On Facebook

AUTHOR: Nick W - (USA)

They're legit. They've been in business a while and I just got done selling my ffxi account to them after I filed a pre mature report here which I regret doing.

You do realize that in SWTOR, you can do an account rollback right? Even if someone hacked your account, you can rollback the account to a previous date. That would fix your issue and I'm sure they advised you to do this.

Anyway, go here and message them. They respond faster on facebook as others have said

Hope that helps!