Complaint Review: Gametag

• Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: Nathan — Perth Other
Gametag

Gametag Unresponsive, poor customer service and very slow Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Happy with their service, did a complete 360 after I emailed them

I am also putting this report on sitjabber. They are a very slow company, unlike many other companies that buy/sell accounts on the internet, which leaves me very worried, I submitted my account info 2 weeks ago and still no response, but it says they are awaiting my reply? Can't contact Customer Service at all. Hoping these reports will get me some sort of response, other seem to have gotten some sucess doing this. I will update if anything happens or improves but right now pretty worried and very upset.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gametag/internet/Gametag-Unresponsive-poor-customer-service-and-very-slow-Internet-1044784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gametag

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Happy with their service, did a complete 360 after I emailed them

AUTHOR: Nathan - ()

I can no longer login to my original account here when I posted here and gmail disabled my email so can't reset it. I've created a new account as it's been a while but figured I'd update this. They did respond but you have to reply to vip@gametag.com. Works great. Later found out that they couldn't process my account because of bad info which I later corrected, and then I was paid. Overall they did a complete 360 and I was happy with their service. Make sure you provide them the right info though or expect delays.