Complaint Review: Gametag.com

• Reported By: HunBroader — Huntington Beach California
Gametag.com
Florida, Select State/Province USA

Gametag.com Stolen Accounts by Gametag.com Huntington Beach California

*Author of original report: My bad

*Consumer Comment: Is your account really deleted?

*Author of original report: Still no money.

*Author of original report: Gametag.com account removed

I came across Gametag.com a couple of days ago. I registered on their website and they gave me 2 quote for my 2 LoL accounts. It has been 2 days already and haven't got updated at all, but they have already changed my account' password and the email adresses. Their support service doesn't exist at all. I have already sent them messages through facebook and on their website. Also, on their facebook you can post on their walls to get updated, but the last one was at May something. I found only one person who was satisfied with their service, messaged him, but still haven't got any reply back. Stay away from Gametag.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2013 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gametagcom/Florida-Select-StateProvince/Gametagcom-Stolen-Accounts-by-Gametagcom-Huntington-Beach-California-1059578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gametag.com

My bad

AUTHOR: HunBroader - ()

The case has been resolved. Everything is good now. My fault the whole thing.

Is your account really deleted?

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

Your Submissions are "Assigned to Agent" aka "Waiting in Queue" (Agents normally complete them within 72hrs is what they say). So they are complete submissions and you say your account go deleted so you can't give them info?

Did you use profanity and rage at them? That's probably why your account go deleted. Though they should give your details back after locking submitted accounts.

They just slow REALLY slow...please do a industry check on who is most trustworthy and FAST service provider. Gametag will lose customers if they continue to be slow. I'd suggest PlayerAuctions

Regards,

Robert

Still no money.

AUTHOR: HunBroader - ()

Here are my order IDs. 2376411 and 2376409. I can't even check the order status anymore because like I said. They deleted my account. I have just lost $200 thanks to these guys. Thanks Gametag.com!

Gametag.com account removed

AUTHOR: HunBroader - ()

I have got 2 emails from Gametag.com today to choose payment menthod once again and to tell them my contact information. I replied them, and when I tried to login to check my IDs on the website I couldn't. They deleted my account that I made on their website. Once again, stay away from Gametag.com.