Complaint Review: Gametag.com

• Reported By: John — Dallas Texas
Gametag.com
, Select State/Province USA

Gametag.com Gametag.com seems to have stolen my account Internet

*Author of original report: Resolved.

I recently tried to sell my FFXI account via gametag.com and they got in contact with me about it and offered me a lesser amount than the quote determined. I'm okay with that.

I am NOT okay with not having the five-six oddsomes e-mails I've sent them asking for details. They claim my payment for my account is pending and that was four days ago, if there is an issue with sending to my paypal that is causing delays they should get in contact with me instead of just letting me wonder whether or not they stole my account.

Ontop of this, they already changed my account information so it looks entirely shady whether or not they are going to pay for my account.

If by some twist of fate someone from gametag.com sees this, my account submission is 2387831. Send me an update and I'll be more than willing to reply to this and explaining the issue, as of right now though the lack of communication is really unsettling me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gametagcom/Select-StateProvince/Gametagcom-Gametagcom-seems-to-have-stolen-my-account-Internet-1071699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gametag.com

Resolved.

AUTHOR: Kupo - ()

Almost instanteously after I posted this review I finally get payment. Interesting how that works.